Are you feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start your planning process? Well, grab your entourage, put on your comfortable shoes, and head down to Bridal Expo at Stampede Park on Sunday, September 16th. Doors open at 10 am. For the fall planning bride, it’s the wedding event of the season and over 100 wedding experts will be at Bridal Expo to answer your questions. It’s not all about plan plan planning – you’ll be the first to preview the 2013 Bridal Gown Collections from leading Bridal Salons in Calgary during the fashion shows that run at 11:30 and 3:30 and be privy to Alberta’s largest bridal gown sale where you can find hundreds of discontinued designer gowns starting at $199.
Shop the gowns early for the best selection. And don’t forget, every bride that registers receives a complimentary copy of Calgary Bridal Guide! So grab your mom, sisters, bridesmaids, friends – anyone who is involved in your wedding process, arrive early and follow these helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of Bridal Expo!
TIPS FOR ATTENDING BRIDAL EXPO:
- Purchase advanced tickets, $20 on-line, and avoid line-ups at the door. We made it easy for you – click right here to purchase now.
- Create a temporary email address to be used while you are planning your wedding. This way you can delete it when you no longer are interested in receiving special offers or hearing from the vendors. A gmail or a hotmail address works great.
- Bring adhesive address labels complete with your name, phone number and new wedding email address to use when checking out vendors. This will save you a lot of time when you enter for prizes at individual booths. Most exhibitors will want to know your wedding date so be sure to include that as well!
- Allow yourself three hours to visit the exhibits and watch the exciting fashion show.
- Ask lots of questions, that’s what the exhibitors are there for!
- Bring your cheque book or credit card in case you decide to book services or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in – take it home to look over again when you have some quiet time.
- If you cannot attend, send someone in your place to register you for prizes and collect information on services you need.
- Wear comfortable shoes and enjoy!